Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Writers

It's unfair that they get to write for a cool show, but I also think it's unfair to only complain about the bad episodes and soley blame it on the writers.

The main complaint I have about Yellow Fever is how Dean was used too often as the butt of jokes. Okay, we get it he's scared of stuff! I think Andrew Dabb and Daniel Loflin could redeem themselves. I just don't want them using trial and error methods with my favorite show. They're on probation right now.

But bravo goes to Julie Seige for writing It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester. I really liked this episode and the mixture of urban legend (which I SO missed) and mytharch was seamless and I LOVED it. Yes! Excellent job.

I wish I could write an episode for Supernatural. Is it as fun as I think it is? I hope so.

No comments: