Saturday, January 17, 2009

About me (some more)

I'll get to Supernatural in a second. Because, well, we have a lot to talk about but right now we're going to focus on me for a bit.

I graduated last month and everyone is all "That's great!" And while it is great! It would be better if I had a new job! Fine. Whatever.

I'm a receptionist and I'd rather blog than talk to the people here at the hospital, because they're all strange here. I'm serious the folks here do weird things and then look at me like I'm a few cards short of the deck.

Anyway, I've been working on promoting my dad's novel for two years now. And I know what we're missing (literary agent!) but I only just learned that like five months ago. Sad, yes I know. But none of us has ever written a book before.

So, now that my part-time receptionist job doesn't look like it'll turn into a full-time awesome exec job anytime soon. I'll write a book.

And hopefully by the time I'm finished the job market will be searching for me.

No comments: