Saturday, October 11, 2008

If I Ever Met Jared or Jensen, or oh gosh both

I'd probably faint. LOL!

No. I don't know what I'd do. Uusally when I meet celebrities (the all 3 of them, ha yea) I'm usually too caught off guard to be starstruck. So I end up acting normal anyway, just like I want to be.

I don't want to have a chance to overthink how I should act or what I should say. I want to be normal. Well, as normal as I could get. I don't want them to freak out. I think actors are like deers in the forest. If you seem overexcited to be around them or are disingenius with them you'll scare them away.

Mostly because you've made them feel uncomfortable. I don't want to cause anyone to feel uncomfortable! I want people to feel happy or at peace around me, not stressed.

FedCon was awesome despite the bad planning and then eventual shutting down. But I did get to meet John Billingsley and his wife Bonita Friedericy. The KINDEST people I have ever met in my short life. I'm 22. The first day of meeting them, they wanted to adopt me! LOL! I was like I'm 22. They were like that's the PERFECT age to adopt someone, you're almost finished college no upbringing to do. Hilarious.

I don't know what'd I'd do if I met Jared or Jensen. I hope I'm normal, haha. I do think they're good actors. I really do. Hopefully I'll be a succesful writer and we can all get together and be like Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. Because doesn't it seem like Johnny Depp is in ALL of Tim Burton's movies? Yea, I want Jared and Jensen to be in ALL of my movies.

Sounds good, right guys?

No comments: