Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jared and Sandy; I'm so sad

I know this is old ass news like news from June and it's October! But I couldn't bring myself to really talk about this like I wanted to. I think they are SO cute. And I had it all mapped out in my mind (when I should've been working harder at Statistics) that there would be a wedding Jensen would be best man and ya know be the best Supernatural wedding ever.

And then they broke up. So my hope for them is to progress in any aspect of their lives. Hopefully people have been leaving them alone about their private lives. I don't read a lot of magazine articles unless it's months later because I want to avoid spoilers.

I hope there's no gossip, no sordid tales of he said she said, just let them be. It's not our business. I am rooting for them to get back together though, because....well LOOK at that picture. C'mon.

And oh yea, don't think I forgot about you Jensen. I SO know you have a girlfriend. You have to. Don't give us that I'm an actor and therefore too busy to get a girl.
You're hiding her from us and that's fair...because people are crazy.
I wouldn't be suprised if there was a headline a couple of years from now saying Jensen and his wife...got secretly married a few years back and no one knew!
That's fine Jensen, you don't have to tell us.
LOL. Honestly, I really don't care. People get things all confused and the whole whisper down the lane thing gets old. They're names thrown around and the stories never make any sense in the end and it's all far from the truth.
Tell you a story, my friends were hanging out and for a second one of the guys grabbed the ankle of a girl for like five seconds, ya know playing around. By the time we heard the thing he was interested in her and trying to get with her. And what made it funny was that his girlfriend was there and saw the whole thing and it wasn't even a deal. Someone saw it happen and made a mountain out of a molehill, a very tiny molehill.